Wednesday, February 3, 2016

God's Strength

Colossians 1:11 May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy,

May you be strengthened with all power”, In trials we should have power and strength and through them we will be strengthened. Not our own strength, but the Lords.
Eph 3:16 says, “that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being,”

God gives us the power that we need. It isn't by anything we do but by asking him and he will grant it to us through his Spirit that is in us. During this time in IGNITE I have already found myself tired and I have exhausted my own strength and been stretched in ways that I know I am not able to do on my own, but by asking the Lord to give me what I need He always has. The strength is according to God's might and His glory. Through these times of trial I want to be rejoicing not grumbling or complaining.
2nd Corinthians 8:2 says, “ for in a severe test of affliction, their abundance of joy and their extreme poverty have overflowed in a wealth of generosity on their part.”

I want to have an abundance of joy even when I am in a severe time of testing. The Lord puts us through trials to grow us.

Application

Today I will pray that the Lord will continue to give me strength in what I am doing and that all I do would be glorifying to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment